The (AWM®) Examination contains multiple choice questions which assess the knowledge of candidates on the specific topics related to Wealth Management.
The examinations are open to anyone working in the domain of financial analysis, portfolio management, private banking, wealth management, financial planning investment advice and investment in general.
The AIWM and training partners may decide candidacy requirements according to local conditions, which may include the candidate having a local professional or other membership status in good standing and professional work experience.
For additional information please contact us.
AWM Examination Sessions 2019
- Friday, 8 November 2019 Europe
- Saturday, 9 November 2019 Asia
AWM Examination Sessions 2020
- Friday, 5 June 2020 Europe
- Saturday, 6 June 2020 Asia
- Friday, 6 November 2020 Europe
- Saturday, 7 November 2020 Asia